- City Centre Living
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Jewellery Quarter Location
- Recently Refitted Bathroom
- Open Plan Lounge/ Kitchen
- Secure Allocated Parking
- All White Goods are Included
- Approximately 84 years remaining on the lease.
- Approximately £1,000 per annum combined Service Charge and Ground Rent
- EPC: Band C
‘Book viewings and valuations online 24/7 via our website’ Located in the Sapphire Heights development within the ever popular Jewellery Quarter area of Birmingham City Centre within close proximity to the Jewellery Quarter train station and Brindley Place. Perfect for those wishing to enjoy all the allures of City Centre living.
This beautifully presented first floor two bedroom apartment briefly comprises of a contemporary open plan lounge and kitchen with built-in appliances and dual aspect floor to ceiling windows supplying illumination, two double bedrooms and a newly fitted bathroom. Also with the added luxury of a secure allocated parking space and being within walking distance of the City's amenities and a low service charge and ground rent.