- CONVERSION PROJECT
- GRADE II LISTED BUILDING
- POTENTIAL FOR 7 RESIDENTIAL UNITS + SUBJECT TO PLANNING
- GATED GROUNDS WITH DUAL ACCESS (FRONT AND REAR)
- ALTERNATIVE USES CONSIDERED (SUBJECT TO CHANGE OF USE)
- GARDENS AND OFF ROAD PARKING
- HIGH LEVEL OF FEATURES AND CHARACTER REMAINS
CALLING ALL DEVELOPERS This Grade Two listed Georgian property offers UNIQUE SCOPE FOR CONVERSION. Comprising of the main house offering FIVE RECEPTION ROOMS and SIX BEDROOMS, coach house with two rooms over, double garage with first floor reception room, large open plan KITCHEN/DINING/LOUNGE, there are also rear gardens and an extensive approach providing potential provision for parking spaces. Viewing is essential.
FREEHOLD, EPC=F. Call to book your personal viewing or book online 24/7 via our website. COVID-19 precautions are in place. PPE must be worn by all parties attending the viewing. Only two persons can view at any one time.